SSI is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to help support Sales and its Regional Managers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ability to successfully manage and track multiple customer projects from concept to completion, while ensuring consistent customer contact and project profitability;
- Perform project take-off, quotation development and project management;
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and accurate manner;
- Maintain up to date product knowledge;
- Work directly with contractors and the end customer;
- Deliver excellent customer service externally and internally.
- 4+ years of progressive Customer Service and/or Project Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Exposure to Accounting
- Flexible schedule when required
- Must be able to travel as needed
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k retirement and paid time off. To apply, submit application and/or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753 or fax to 607-746-3107. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an AA/EOE.