Sportsfield Specialties is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties is an AA/EOE.
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking an experienced IT Manager to provide overall management of our company’s multi-user network, security, design, development and implementation of our Windows Servers, Active Directory and VMWare infrastructure, information systems, software applications and support processes including user help desk.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Establish cost effective short and long-term IT solutions to meet business requirements along with strategic planning related to future growth, including adaption of Cloud technologies;
- Provide IT staff supervision, evaluation, oversight, direction and support for all IT support services including Helpdesk activities;
- Identify, oversee, order and install necessary hardware and software;
- Troubleshoot and provide maintenance of computer systems and peripherals to ensure the ongoing usability of equipment;
- Implement IT best practices, standard operating procedures, project plans, ensuring proper function of the network infrastructure and user level equipment;
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, and communication of security policies and procedures;
- New-user set up along with general administrative and technical IT support at multi-locations;
- Assist managers and end-users in determining IT project and support requirements and solutions;
- Monitor and manage multiple Joomla (CMS) based websites including eventual implementation of E-Commerce;
- Manage companywide cell phone service;
- Other duties as necessary to ensure the successful functioning of the IT department.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and collaborate successfully at all levels;
- Ability to work with remote users and guide them via phone or remote desktop.
- Demonstrated proficiency of LAN, WAN as well as Server based Networks;
- Experience with VPN or similar remote access software;
- Solid experience in servicing desktop, laptop, VOIP, mobile device hardware and printers;
- Experience with various anti-virus/anti-spy and imaging software products;
- Microsoft SQL Database and Scripting experience a plus;
- Familiarity with SAP database preferred;
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance requirements related to IT security, HIPPA and HTECH.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Networking Administrator or equivalent field along with 5-7 years of hands on experience in the above areas.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an AA/EOE.
Please submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.