Sportsfield Specialties is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties is an AA/EOE.
Drafting and Document Control Specialist
SSI is seeking an experienced Drafting & Document Control Specialist to be responsible for maintaining all current and new product document standards and drawings.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Acquire thorough understanding of all products and manufacturing processes;
- Create and revise technical drawings based on rough engineering notes, drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions from engineering team for existing and new products;
- Work to improve existing document standards to maintain all master engineering production packages within a Solidworks EPDM system;
- Provide support to engineering staff;
- Update product installation drawings for customer use and create new when needed;
- Attend all product and revision meetings;
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Solidworks 3D CAD and EPDM.
- Solidworks Composer a plus.
- Possesses a good understanding of ASME/ANSI drawing standards.
- Solid organizational/prioritization skills including attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment to meet required production deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate professionally at all levels of organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively make decisions.
- Working knowledge of MRP software helpful but not required.
- Team player a must!
- Bachelors of Science Degree or Associates Degree in CAD or technical program with equivalent work experience.
- Experience in document control and technical writing is desired
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401(k) retirement with company match and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an AA/EOE.
Please submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.