Sportsfield Specialties is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties is an AA/EOE.
Part Time Receiptionist - NY Division
Sportsfield Specialties is seeking a Part-Time Receptionist to work up to 25 hours per week to provide administrative support to all departments.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Welcome, greet and direct all visitors to appropriate personnel;
- Answer multi-phone lines and direct inquiries to appropriate personnel/department;
- Daily pick-up and drop-off of company mail;
- Handle incoming office courier drop offs;
- Order and maintain office supplies;
- Handle travel arrangements when necessary;
- Handle company vehicle assignments and record keeping;
- Assist with Trade Show and Sales Meeting coordination;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Organizational, attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and flexibility;
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Perform accurate data entry;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- High School Diploma
- Previous customer service experience a plus.
Salary DOE, to apply, submit application online at www.sportsfieldspecialties.com, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please download and submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.