Sportsfield Specialties is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties is an AA/EOE.
Drafter - NC Division
Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. (SSI) has an immediate opening for a Drafter to create and update parts, assembly models, drawings utilizing SolidWorks and EPDM software in support of the engineering group.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Ability to generate designs/drawings from sketches and specifications;
- Produce 2D and 3D CAD parts and drawings for new products and product revisions;
- Participate in engineering meetings to evaluate new design concepts and create documents to develop, manufacture, and market the products;
- Work with engineering to identify and resolve problems with existing designs and make necessary revisions for manufacturing and sales;
- Create and maintain production order documents for all manufactured goods;
- Provide custom design concept drawings to meet customer requirements.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking;
- Demonstrable initiative, creativity and flexibility;
- Must be able to meet deadlines;
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and collaborate successfully;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Associates Degree or minimum 2 years’ of related experience and/or training in lieu of;
- 2D/3D CAD experience, SolidWorks and AutoCad preferred;
- Knowledge of standard drafting practices and procedures;
- Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM) software a plus.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. To apply, submit application online, apply in person at 41155 State Highway 10, fax resume to (607) 746-3107 or send resume to: Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please download and submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.