Sportsfield Specialties is looking for high-energy, positive, and flexible candidates with a desire to grow their careers with a rapidly expanding company. To apply, please fill out an application and upload it along with your resume. Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, flexible spending and paid time off. Sportsfield Specialties is an AA/EOE.
Receiving / Inventory Coordinator - NC Division
Sportsfield Specialties, North Carolina has an immediate opening for an experienced, high energy and positive Receiving/Inventory Coordinator to join our team.
Responsibilities/Duties (other duties may apply):
- Responsible for receipt and unloading of inbound freight including verifying and signing off bill of ladings;
- Perform inventory transactions to receive, transfer or issue material in a timely fashion to assure accuracy and efficient delivery;
- Accurately label incoming materials and work with Quality to ensure priorities and inspections occur prior to storage;
- Manage inventory locations and stocking areas; ensure proper labeling, location space, correct designation, etc.;
- Investigate inventory discrepancies and report to appropriate personnel for correction;
- Work in a professional manner with production; planning, quality, warehouse and shipping personnel to ensure all work is completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Conduct Cycle Counts routinely to ensure inventory in system is accurate;
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work environment;
- Perform receiving inspections by matching part numbers and quantities of inbound product to packing list, evaluating quality of product …cosmetics, cleanliness and condition of package;
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations;
- Comply with Quality Management System requirements;
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Self-motivated with great communication, written and organizational skills;
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels;
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Knowledge and experience of bar coding equipment and systems;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.);
- SAP database knowledge a plus.
- Associates Degree preferred or 3-5 years of receiving, inventory and warehouse experience in lieu of.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
Salary DOE, great benefit package includes but not limited to: health, dental, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending, life insurance and paid time off. To apply, submit application online at www.sportsfieldspecialties.com, apply in person at 1455 Harrison Road, fax your resume to (607) 746-3107 or mail to Human Resources, P.O. Box 231, Delhi, NY 13753. Sportsfield Specialties, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please download and submit a completed application with your resume and/or other supporting documentation requested by human resources.