- Patented design secures the rear ground bar and eliminates risk of tip-over
- Pivoting clamp mechanism conveniently stores inside box when not in use
- Exclusively compatible with Sportsfield soccer goals
- Designed for synthetic infill turf or natural grass applications
- Synthetic turf models include exclusive infill retainage gasket and perimeter turf attachment ledge
- Aluminum construction with integral drainage stub
- Note: Synthetic turf models require turf to be applied by others; natural grass models include preinstalled synthetic turf with thatch layer
- U.S. Patents: #7,331,880; #7,527,569; and #8,777,784
The SG2S® Soccer Goal Safety System is a patented anchoring system that locks soccer goals into position, preventing unwanted tip-overs caused by misuse - And no more sandbags! The durable clamp is easy to install, remove, and retract, and can be stored in the synthetic turf-covered Access Frame Kit+ for times when the field isn’t being used for soccer. Field aesthetics, functionality, and liability concerns are addressed with this easy-to-use system.
For fields where soccer and football share the same goal line, check out our GoalPak® upgrade.